Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

For anyone that didn't see it - Here's Pudsey!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Pudsey amazing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anybody watching tonight? Hope has an amazing voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The crappy editing made it hard to enjoy :(

Also I keep wondering why the singers don't just go onto X Factor.

And Alesha's Ernie laugh is grating my head :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

The crappy editing made it hard to enjoy :(

Also I keep wondering why the singers don't just go onto X Factor.

And Alesha's Ernie laugh is grating my head :mad:

speaking of acts going on another show, that act with yer man and yer one in the wheelchair were on sky one's "got to dance" show and i think another one was aswel, but the cringe factor really kicked in for me tonight with simon cowell's terrible acting, honestly, that girl barely had a note out when "he wanted to hear something else", and then made out like she was the best thing since sliced bread. no she wasnt!

the horrible thing for me too though is the awful editing, like one minute there's amanda, then carmen, then no carmen nor amanda, not only are they switching locations, but also timelines between auditions, and THEN, the RIDICULOUS amount of "filler" videos and "contestant conversation videos", and an advert break in between each audition, how many acts did we see in what, an hour long show tonight? four, maybe five? and most of them singers!

why do i still watch it then? for the odd inspired moment even if it is a producer planted act from hungary- the basketball gymnasts truly did have me on the edge of my seat!

• Advertisement

12 year old singer there is going to be the UK version of Rachel Crow... :rolleyes:

Those French guys were awesome.

Oh look. More singers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Oh look. More singers.

Disgracefully flaunting their bodies.

Oh look. More singers.

first half of their act where they did all the matrixy stuff was amazing, second half where they did the dancing was a bit wtf? :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Loved the guy with the novelty song! Still, I'm not sure what else he can do with that...

Supersonic Volkswagen Beetle?

• Advertisement

xsiborg wrote: »
    first half of their act where they did all the matrixy stuff was amazing, second half where they did the dancing was a bit wtf? :confused::D

They were dancing? :confused:

:o:pac:

They were dancing? :confused:

:o:pac:

haha! ohh busi... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I can't believe Simon was so mean to that organ guy. He was so nice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Hi boardsies, heres to a bit of craic with BGT. Wet start, pretty swimmers,lets hope its a good evenings talent spotting

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm so embarrassed for martins children.

Ha!Ha! EXTERMINATE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

"Abbey was better than you " ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

dcmm wrote: »
    Hi boardsies, heres to a bit of craic with BGT. Wet start, pretty swimmers,lets hope its a good evenings talent spotting
    I was expecting more from their act; thought they were a bit dull really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

"Abbey was better than you " ha
    And it's not like Abbie was all that wonderful so that's saying something.

Aaaaaagh! Dawn,wired Mother from Hell, poor Abbie.Ah Simons copped, ditch that mother,
    let the child be heard.

• Advertisement

That was just....really really weird.

To make thing more fun, I'm playing the Amanda Holden drinking game.

1 finger if it's Amanda Holden post baby.
    2 fingers if it's Carmen Electra
    3 fingers if it's pregnant Amanda.
    Finish the drink if it's just 3 judges.

i just turned it on there as i hadnt seen it in ages, and im like "wtf???"... :D

ooooohhhh, mark didnt get through as he was still tied into the contract with the voice! ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

ooooohhhh, mark didnt get through as he was still tied into the contract with the voice! ouch!

He made it through to the Voice live shows before he auditioned for BGT. He signed contracts etc. Personally, he came across as very ungrateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

http://talent.itv.com/2012/news/article/read_ryan-im-going-through-to-the-semi-finals_item_100216.htm

Never mind, looks like hes going on the live shows anyway. Cowells lawyers must have sent the ****s up RTE. lol:rolleyes:

Zhane wrote: »
    http://talent.itv.com/2012/news/article/read_ryan-im-going-through-to-the-semi-finals_item_100216.htm

Never mind, looks like hes going on the live shows anyway. Cowells lawyers must have sent the ****s up RTE. lol:rolleyes:

ohh christ, now that's the sort of contrived drama that turns people off in their droves, and why BGT is in the shítter compared to the voice UK as far as viewing figures are concerned.

simon should take note that people are sick of the contrived drama, the adverts every five minutes, and only three or four acts in an hour long show, and even at that they struggle to be any good and you wonder are the foreign acts plants that producers spotted on youtube... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Pudsy or the opera guy ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I've really gone off BGT. I HATE the way they put crap acts through, acts that will probably be buzzed within the first minute of their performance.

The impressions lady should have got through, as well as the little boy with glasses who plays piano.

A contestant on the Voice performed for the Queen this week - something the winners of BGT are trying to do. Sums it all up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

lizt wrote: »
    A contestant on the Voice performed for the Queen this week - something the winners of BGT are trying to do. Sums it all up.

Think they are all trying to win 500k and become famous, I'd imagine playing for the Queen isnt the reason they entered it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Loved that song when i was younger...........Cutting crew, i think?

Advertisement