Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

9 pm now.....that should be Kitty's bedtime.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

If you have problem with posts, report them

Jonathan and Charlotte to win tonights show, with 4 Corners going through as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Guys can we just stop this - who cares what they look like - they have an amazing talent so lets just leave it at that. Ye are sort of derailing the thread;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kitty9 and Howjoe1,

Please stop the squabbling.. it's already beginning to derail this thread.

But kitty9.. childish namecalling? C'mon.. grow up!

Let this be the end of it!

Jonathan and Charlotte to win tonights show, with 4 Corners going through as well

Def - Johnathan and Charlotte should win outright. Phenomenal

• Advertisement

Lads ignore the troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i agree,the two best acts of tonights show.

I'm sorry I was in the kitchen during 4 Corners now! *toddles off to youtube*

Jonathon and Charlotte are a dead cert!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Jonathan & Charlotte - absolutely brilliant but boy does he need her beside him so any suggestion of going solo wud be so wrong for him. He kept looking over to her for reassurance - Brilliant together though!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Sound is crap again - sounds like they need to turn up the mics or something

• Advertisement

Paige in the top three?????? Gutted for 4 Corners :(:(:(:(

Sound is crap again - sounds like they need to turn up the mics or something

I actually think the problem is TV3 itself - if you switch over to ITV the sound is much better

leahyl wrote: »
    I actually think the problem is TV3 itself - if you switch over to ITV the sound is much better

same sound problems in ITV when The Wanted performed

I'm watching it on ITV the whole time

Kai and Natalia through, gutted for 4 Corners, felt they were in with a good chance, and I really liked them.

I was amazed to see Paige in the top 3, I thought the judges choice would be between Kai and Natalia and Four Corners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 couch_dweller

I was amazed to see Paige in the top 3, I thought the judges choice would be between Kai and Natalia and Four Corners.

public decides , id have four corners ahead of that dancing duo

public decides , id have four corners ahead of that dancing duo

I would be the same

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but Ryan O Shaughnessy, the Irish young fella that Simon didn't leave go through because of his contract with the voice of Ireland is back in the show

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/britain_got_talent/4298691/Ryan-OShaughnessy-has-been-handed-an-11th-hour-reprieve-on-Britains-Got-Talent.html

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Four corners will probably be put through as the wild card. Their choreographer is linked to the X factor apparently here

I didn't really think they were that great in their audition but they were good tonight.

Sorry I was a bit ambigious there, I meant I assumed that Jonathon and Charlotte were definitely no.1 but I thought 4 Corners would be in the top three, not Paige.

Is there one wild card for all five nights, or one wild card per night? I didn't follow how the wild card would work.

The Mend were tipped for the wild card last night; I think Four Corners are more deserving. Let's see what the rest of the week brings!

Um, tomorrow's line up looks a bit crap!! I didn't think Lovable Rogues stood a chance until I saw the other acts in tomorrow's show. I don't think there are any real contenders for a winner tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Just looked at Johnathan and Charlottes performance again on YouTube and oh my god I got shivers!! They are unbelievable!

Just looked at Johnathan and Charlottes performance again on YouTube and oh my god I got shivers!! They are unbelievable!

I called my flatmate in to see them and was trying to explain the audition, when Simon was going "This is gonna be bad" but I was getting tearful!! What an amazing confidence boost to a guy who beforehand admits he was so shy and downbeat! People like them inspire me. And it's so sweet what good friends they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

is ryan o'shaughnessy performing in the semi's?

I heard rumours that he cannot do both Voice & BGT as he has a contract with the Voice of Ireland or something like that..

conor360 wrote: »

I heard rumours that he cannot do both Voice & BGT as he has a contract with the Voice of Ireland or something like that..

No it was confirmed that he will be in the semis.

conor360 wrote: »

He had a contract with the Voice of Ireland, Universal and had agreed to tour, but the contract has been cancelled, allowing him to be able to participate in BGT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

If ryan o'shaughnessy is allowed back in what day will he be performing?

mikeym wrote: »
    If ryan o'shaughnessy is allowed back in what day will he be performing?

It's definitely not tonight. I'd put money on it being Friday night, the shock re entry to the show because they haven't actually mentioned him coming back on tv at all.

Show 3 and the Zimmers are up first :D

OMG!!!!!!

• Advertisement

This is just awful but I can't stop laughing!! :D

Advertisement