Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2012

Options

Comments

its on 3E aswell as ITV

Ah, we've only got one TV and I didn't get to it first this evening! Flatmate's got the soccer on ;)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How did they do it????

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Remember seeing these guys on Penn & Teller last year..

.. they did the same trick as the auditions on that.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Basq wrote: »
    Remember seeing these guys on Penn & Teller last year..

.. they did the same trick as the auditions on that.

Thats exactly what my brother said when he saw their audition :D

"There was pain there and I felt it..!"

He's 9 FFS Alisha.. you probably own clothes older than him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How did they do it????

That was great - brilliant entertainment, Im dying for it to appear on youtube so I can re watch - reminds me of how I felt after watching The Prestige!

I can see this dance crew going through!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Malaki is good but tbh I'm a bit sick of singing acts getting through all the time!

Very good for their age! Sounded good

Aleesha was right... song was a turd!

• Advertisement

That was great - brilliant entertainment, Im dying for it to appear on youtube so I can re watch - reminds me of how I felt after watching The Prestige!

Saw the replay, and nearly saw how they did it

Kinda, but not really - still don't know how he got behind the curtain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 couch_dweller

standard was well down on the past two nights

only certainty should be the dancing school kids , if i was to pick another one id choose the magicans but thier foreigners so wont make it , kelly guy on accoustic guitar most likely to go through

Haven't managed to see the magic act yet; sure it'll be on Youtube any minute. Reclaimed the TV after that and got to see the rest of the show!

I only say bits of the dance act, but wasn't impressed with them at all in comparison to the small bits of other dance acts I've seen

Reckon the guy with the guitar will go through!

Magicians gone home :(

Top three tonight, New School, Malaki and Sam Kelly

Standard very poor tonight in comparison to the other shows

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

missed it tonight.

New School through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Saw the replay, and nearly saw how they did it

Kinda, but not really - still don't know how he got behind the curtain

I see how he got there, but not how he hid when Jonas lifted it!

Gutted theyve been sent home, honestly cannot believe a singing act and a dance group are gone through in a variety show semi final as opposed to a true variety act that had loads of polish like the magicians!!

I think the right two went through! Though I'm usually very skeptical with dance acts, these kids are very young, and did very well.

• Advertisement

Apart from Pudsey and Ashleigh - are there any other acts in the final that aren't singers/dancers?

Shows how memorable this show is, I can't even remember what acts have gone through.

Edit: Just reread the thread to remember who had gone through - no, all singers/dancers.
    The dog
    The choir
    The latino dancers
    Jonathon and Charlotte
    The three guys with instruments
    Nu Sxool
    Molly
    Sam Kelly

I'll learn their names eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Alesha's obnoxious cackle is really starting to get to me.

Alesha's obnoxious cackle is really starting to get to me.
    You mean this laugh?

The show is a bit meh tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The Fair City guy is back ?

Thought he got thrown out for cheating as he was contracted to The Voice?

Never saw the guy on 'The Voice'... but there's no question he's very talented!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Go Ryan, Go Ryan!! Jesus they're falling over him over there!!

The Fair City guy is back ?

Thought he got thrown out for cheating as he was contracted to The Voice?

Universal, who he had the contract and touring obligations with left him out of the contract

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ryan O' Shaughnessy has a good chance in final I'd say

Advertisement