Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress alterations/Seamstress North Kildare

Options
  • 14-03-2012 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a very good seamstress, for a bridal dress so I need someone with experience of bridal dresses. Maynooth/North Kildare area. Have googled but would prefer to go on recommendations. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Theres a lady in painstown donadea who makes wedding dresses, and she also does alterations she took in a dress for me and it was perfect 045 868541 C & M Bridal, hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Theres a lady in painstown donadea who makes wedding dresses, and she also does alterations she took in a dress for me and it was perfect 045 868541 C & M Bridal, hope this helps

Great, I was thinking about them alright, just hadn't heard much reviews on them. Thanks a mill :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Clare, Catherine McNamee in Celbridge is great. She has a little shop opposite the mill on the Clane side of the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Not exactly Kildare but not that far from Maynooth ...

Quality Dress Making in Blanch (1/2 way between centre & village), woman's name is Jolanta, 0877508615

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

ChewChew wrote: »
    Clare, Catherine McNamee in Celbridge is great. She has a little shop opposite the mill on the Clane side of the main street.
    Mink wrote: »
    Not exactly Kildare but not that far from Maynooth ...

Quality Dress Making in Blanch (1/2 way between centre & village), woman's name is Jolanta, 0877508615

Great, thanks for your help! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Catherine Cross in Rathangan is a remarkable seamstress - altered my sisters wedding dress and did a fantastic job :)

Advertisement