Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Outage?

• 14-03-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭

Well,

Is there a Vodafone mobile/3G outage in Limerick at the moment?

I'm down in Waterford at the moment but have had a call from a client saying none of their iphones are working. I tired support but no one is picking up at vodafone.

Anyone else experiencing problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emuller

I am having issues with the Vodafone data network in limerick since yesterday evening. We are intermittently dropping data connections and then slowly recovering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭moby2101

Im in Limerick City and Ive had no Vodafone coverage for the last hour or more

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭extraice

happen all over ireland and VF 1907 say it been there cortrol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Must be in and out, pretty sure I had 3G early, not showing up on the phone now tho. Have GSM tho.
    "been there control"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

my handset (samsugn galaxy Nexus) is able to make and receive phone calls ok but for the past few hours cant access my email server, so I can receive new emails or send emails from my work account (my gmail account is fine for some reason....) so hopefully its a vodafone error and will be fixed shortly, as opposed to a problem with my handset that I need to get fixed....?
    please?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I couldn't make or recievce caills or send or receive messages earlier today from about 12 -3 was really annoying..seems to be ok now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I looked up the vodafone section of boards.ie and it seems from other users that there is a vodafone problem, altho Vodafone have not commented (yet) on what this problem is, or when it will be fixed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Back in the da city tonight and my data services are pretty hit and miss.
    Eventually got through to Vodafone earlier and the girl said they were working on a problem affecting the network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Vodafone operate a telecommunications network, from time to time $hit happens, that's life, they fix it, people, myself included, have been inconvenienced, big deal, nobody died, get a life.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

jbkenn wrote: »
    Vodafone operate a telecommunications network, from time to time $hit happens, that's life, they fix it, people, myself included, have been inconvenienced, big deal, nobody died, get a life.

Mod Note: One warning - lose the nasty tone. If you don't like the thread topic, just close the tab and move on. Next bitchy post gets red carded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

It's nice for people to know if the problem is with their handset or the network?

Anyway... ya, both HTCs here were hit or miss - "failed to connect to mobile network due to incorrect APN"
    A note on their website or on their talkto forum might have been a good idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

Well, I was trying to sell my car and the guy was supposed to arrange to drive 100 miles to me - he didn't/couldn't contact me, so sale fell through.

Yeah, no-one died but cost me a lot of money.

Advertisement