Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I LOVE YOU SEGA !!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,333 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What other title is there IN THE WORLD that makes you appreciate both martial arts and forklift operation at the same time???

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Stop teasing me with Shenmue.

They always do this.

Every few months i hear a rumor and even a "its ready to be released" coming from gaming websites.

Let me die in peace. I need to kill Lan Di....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

CarlsBurg wrote: »
    But it has to be said is that since the english version of Shenmue 2 was an Xbox original exclusive. Will that cause problems with the HD ports? (legal like)

**** the english version. I want mine subbed. The english localistion is dreadful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Hopefully both are available, I played both versions of Shenmue 2 and although the Japanese version is obviously much better I loved the terrible English, added a strange personality to the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

you should watch the youtube LetsPlay on Shenmue 2 done by ScottishDuck (the water spitter in the vid), nearly better than playing the game yourself

• Advertisement
Advertisement