Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"O" on day 19? any advice please

Options
  • 14-03-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

well Iv been temping and had average temps and this morning my temps went up to 36.66 from 35.89 and 36.05 (looks big on the chart)
    I noticed more (TMI) cm yesterday than any other day so could it be possible that O occurred
    I check my temps in the evening when Im resting (I dont keep them charted just curiosity) and my temps also got higher last night than any other night
    gonna keep track to see if temps stay up

any input would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

I personally have been using OPK's got some internet cheapies. I got my first positive one this month, along with EYCM and some cramps on my left side.

EYCM is the best indication - if it's sticky then you are most likely O. Are you cycles regular?

Also you have to temp at the same time every day before you get up out of bet and your body has had any movement :)

Advertisement