Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burning an .exe to CD ?

Options
  • 14-03-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

hey , just wondering how to burn an exe to disc , ive burned other things to disc using magiciso but just having problems burning exe files ,

is it because I should be using a different burning software ?

or am I just overlooking something ?

so any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

hey , just wondering how to burn an exe to disc , ive burned other things to disc using magiciso but just having problems burning exe files ,

is it because I should be using a different burning software ?

or am I just overlooking something ?

so any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

Any burning tool should allow burning of exes, if you mean to autorun an exe look here how to create an autorun.inf

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

yoyo wrote: »
    Any burning tool should allow burning of exes, if you mean to autorun an exe look here how to create an autorun.inf

Nick

thanks for the reply , I think I must have been doing something wrong , ill give it a try again.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

thanks for the reply , I think I must have been doing something wrong , ill give it a try again.
    You could try burning it again using CDBurnerXP

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

yoyo wrote: »
    You could try burning it again using CDBurnerXP

Nick

thanks ill give it a go , and see if ive any luck

Advertisement