Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in rush

Options
  • 14-03-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know if there is a gym in rush please? Also I am either moving to knockabawn or ladycove can anyone tell me what these estates are like and are they in walking distance to the village?

Any info would be great please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

There is a gym in st Maurs Gaa club and I run a boxing and martial arts gym on the whitestown road if that's your thing

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

lexluther wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know if there is a gym in rush please? Also I am either moving to knockabawn or ladycove can anyone tell me what these estates are like and are they in walking distance to the village?

Any info would be great please.

Rush fitness is based in St. Maurs G.A.A club and I believe its quite good.

both are nice but If I had a choice I would go for Knockaban. Its a mature estate about 150 yds from beach and a short walk to the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭imokyrok

The gym in St. Maurs charges €25 per month currently and has the basics you'd need.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

Op,

I would be interested in joining the gym in Rush aswell. I believe they have deal offers for 2 or even 3 people (cheaper again) joining together. If you know of anyone else interested or if anyone reading this is interested in joining the gym post hee and we can arrange to oin at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

Anyine interested in joining the gym in rush send me a pm as they have deals for 2 or even better 3 people joining simultaneously. Its 200 euro for 2 and 175 for 3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement