Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remis Cizauskas tattoo

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

He works from home now

He works from home now

Oh right, didn't know that. Last time I was in the studio was March and he was still working there at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I didn't realise he worked from home either.

As far as I knew, he owns Skin City and is the boss man :confused: But then it was Feb when I got my piece done there.

Adiboo, so nice to "meet" the person who has those tatts ;)
    They were one of the main reasons I went to him for his capabilities in detail in black/grey :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I didn't realise he worked from home either.

As far as I knew, he owns Skin City and is the boss man :confused: But then it was Feb when I got my piece done there.

Adiboo, so nice to "meet" the person who has those tatts ;)
    They were one of the main reasons I went to him for his capabilities in detail in black/grey :)
    Pawel Lewicki is the man behind Skin City I believe. His stuff is very impressive too. Remis ran Prime but closed down last year and moved into Skin City.

Glad to be of assistance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

He was working out of Skin City for a while but not for them. Think he's in Carrickmines a couple of months now. He does it in a room in his own appartment. It's pretty cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Finally got my appointment, Sept 3rd looking forward to it now, he likes my idea a lot he even held the spot for me as I had trouble getting the deposit to him.

Cant wait now, half sleeve in progress will be getting on the back burner for a bit, ill be walking around with two half fin tattoos for a while :o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Raven_Melody

Finally got my appointment, Sept 3rd looking forward to it now, he likes my idea a lot he even held the spot for me as I had trouble getting the deposit to him.

Cant wait now, half sleeve in progress will be getting on the back burner for a bit, ill be walking around with two half fin tattoos for a while :o.

I'm well jealous!!!!
    Was going to book in with him myself for Sept too 'cause he had a few slots, but I'm waiting to see how the money situation is first...I'd say I could be looking at Crimbo:(

I'm well jealous!!!!
    Was going to book in with him myself for Sept too 'cause he had a few slots, but I'm waiting to see how the money situation is first...I'd say I could be looking at Crimbo:(

Yeh I know how you feel it came unexpected for myself ill be doing some serious money pinching the next few months, given the size and detail of the tattoo I want he has me booked in for three appointments before xmas :eek:, I was hoping to have at least two months between each one to get money up. But he seems set on getting it done quick and given how long it took me to get one appointment I dont want to say no ill wait till the next batch come up stick me back on the waiting list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Edit: he got back to me today!

• Advertisement

For anyone thats interested hes now working out of Zulu Tattoo.

He rang and cancelled my appointment for the 5th of Sept :( and instead offfered me on tomorrow i cant wait to get started :D just aswell I work shift work and have the day off given the short notice.

Advertisement