Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer and drummer wanted for new south dublin band

• 14-03-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys were looking for an ambitious singer and drummer (no time waster) preferably someone in their early 20s our influences are too wide to put up here so if you could let us know your influences and well see if your the right person for us. We wanna get this ball rolling as soon as possible so we would look to be writing straight away and getting to work :P

Cheers guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭fenderfreak91

Bump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 grogameister

what sort of music are you hoping to write? are you alternative/pop/heavy rock etc??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭fenderfreak91

id say an alternative band but our influences are huge so anything goes really
    as long as its sounding good :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rosieviolet

Hi there,

My name is Rosemary. I'm in my 20's, an experienced female vocalist and have sung with bands in the past. I have wide & varied musical tastes. I like Ham Sandwich, Lisa Hannigan, The Doors, Mumford & Sons, Arctic Monkeys...etc In terms of singers I like Sade, Lisa Hannigan (again!), Emelie Sande, Norah Jones, Amel Larrieux...the list could go on! I have some demos & videos. Do you have any samples of your songs/music?

Thanks,

Rosemary

• Registered Users Posts: 47 potatohead90

I'm a drummer looking for a band but id be looking for a band that is serious about there sound and not always changing and want to get gigging and working an e.p eventually, I listen to nirvana, machine head,kerbdog(Irish grunge band) the foo's,american head charge, seether, alice in chains pearl jam,korn and so on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement