Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

german picture stories

• 14-03-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

anybody any tips on how to learn these? its safe to say that this is wrecking my head and i cant remember half the stuff:/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AWalkInTheFall

Memorise the thing completely! No ad libbing or anything. And learn like 3/4 sentences for each picture which you understand completely (as in don't use weird phrasings or odd word ordered -fancy- sentecnes) and for the small words like 'am' 'das 'die' and 'dieses' and all of those, highlight them on the sheet and enunictae them perfectly each time.
    Practise as much as possible with partners, record your voice and put them on your iPod... That's all I can think of right now, but the picture sequence is the EASIEST thing ever in German so seriously, don't worry about it.

Advertisement