Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wow Brown Tan

• 15-03-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

I'm really curious to try out this tan. I have been reading reviews and it seems to be pretty good. Has anyone here tried it out?

Also, anyone know if I can buy it in Mullingar? Tried Boots & Halligans Pharmacy with no joy :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I got a "professional" spray tan of it about a year ago and it took FOREVER to dry in the salon, to the extent where it was still moist when i left about 15mins after application. Maybe the home version is better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

I bought it at the beauty show at the weekend and have only used it once but have to day I love it! €10 for a big bottle I got the medium/dark one and it's fantastic! Wears off quite well but came out a lovely deep bronze colour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

been using this for about 2 years now , its the best fake tan iv used so far , i get the liquid spray one think its easier to apply then the mousse one ,gives a lovely golden colour the smell is lovely and when its coming off it isn't that bad for patch's like most tanns. i get mine in cara pharmacy

link https://www.carapharmacy.com/search/wow%20brown

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lola.bella

I get it as a spray tan, the salon give me a hairdryer to dry myself afterwards!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Shauna16 wrote: »
    I bought it at the beauty show at the weekend and have only used it once but have to day I love it! €10 for a big bottle I got the medium/dark one and it's fantastic! Wears off quite well but came out a lovely deep bronze colour..

10e for a big bottle?? How the hell did ya manage that deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 tinacam

I use this tan i find it brill very easy to apply streak free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

been using this tan for the last month now and i have to say it's brilliant! dosnt stain white tshirts after the gym or anything,

after that i recommed bronze express tan, 13.99 for a small bottle but it would usually last me 3-4 weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

10e for a big bottle?? How the hell did ya manage that deal?[/Quote]

That was just their price at the show in the RDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Using this a good while now.

Good product and it's Irish as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

I use this too, find it great :)

I also find it hard to find, though. Any recommendations on cheapest place to buy it?

• Advertisement

PlayGirl wrote: »

I also find it hard to find, though. Any recommendations on cheapest place to buy it?

You can buy it on their website.

Where are ypu based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

PlayGirl wrote: »

You can buy it on their website.

Where are ypu based?
    Based in Dublin. Originally bought it on offer in my local chemist, it was something like 25€ for two bottles, but they only had it for the offer and I can never see it in boots or hickeys. I saw it in hairspray but it was 25€ for the smaller bottle.

Here's a list of stockists

http://www.wowbrown.com/#!__where-to-get

Advertisement