Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance for the IEC

Options
  • 15-03-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I've just been quoted €82 a month from VHI, is there a cheaper solution?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shepy87

I got mine with ACE Insurance for 12 months it was £207 not sure how much that is in euro, it included personal belongings etc. There was a cheaper one available as well. Here the website: http://www.acetravellerinsurance.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 namrod28

fonzy72 wrote: »
    Hi, I've just been quoted €82 a month from VHI, is there a cheaper solution?
    Cheers
    Vhi are a disgrace i got quoted the same. There are plenty of websites just do a google search for a years insurance to canada and you should get a few options.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

• Registered Users Posts: 22 fonzy72

Thank you, really appreciate it, now if only I could get a flight there for a tenner!

Advertisement