Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stressed Out Leaving Cert!!

• 15-03-2012 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Okay so I'm doing the ole leaving :( but I need 315 points thats for last year sor public and social policy in NUIG want to get around 350 to be safe....So I wanna know is this achievable if I start serious study now have only been doing small bit of study so far subjects I'm doing are

English(H)
    Irish(O)
    Maths(O)
    Business(H)
    French(O)
    Accounting(H)
    Chemistry(O)
    LCVP

Just dropped to ordinary chemistry after failing miserably in the mocks...failed three subjects in mocks...didn't study to much in fairness business would be my best subject and for my course I have to count English,Irish and French would be on course for a distinction(hopefully what teacher says anyways)

so is it possible would love some much needed motivation :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Hola booby :) As I've told you about twenty million times, of course it's achievable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

Hola booby :) As I've told you about twenty million times, of course it's achievable :)
    I whove you :) looking for the scare though :/ haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I've posted countless threads looking for motivation, as you know it never worked :rolleyes:

By the way your username is hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

I think this is a stressful time for everyone, most people go through this time in their lives so just remember your not the only one and it will be over soon.

To get what you want you will need a C2-C3 in your higher levels and a B2-B3 in your ordinary levels. I'm not going to lie, but it is going to be hard for you to raise your points from your pres to that standard but of course its doable.

Did you fail my much in your pres and in which subjects was it that you failed? The ones you passed, did you pass by much? I know you said you barely did any study so at least if you do put in the study you can hopefully do better. Also depends on if you had a sneak or two at the mocks hints thread as if you did then your mock scores aren't a true reflection on what standard you really are at. ;)

Just try to have some 'me' time to yourself over this weekend and clear your head and remember its not the ned of the world, though it feels like that now.

Advertisement