Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent countryside Wexford

Options
  • 15-03-2012 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Friend of mine looking to rent a house within 5-10 minutes driving distance from New Ross. Nothing over €500p/m, less is preferred. Just for 6 months, with a possible extension on lease.

Nothing of interest in the Auctioneers at the minute.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Nothing of interest in the Auctioneers at the minute.

Thanks all

I assume he/she checked there already. Hence asking here.

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    I assume he/she checked there already. Hence asking here.

Shouldn't assume

any help for the op ?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Curly Watts

Yep have checked daft.ie that's why I'm asking on boards, should have pointed that out.
    Cheers all the same though.

Any auctioneers around the area are on daft and have told me to keep an eye there, but not every landlord goes through an auctioneer or daft that's why I asked here.

Anyone? :)

Yep have checked daft.ie that's why I'm asking on boards, should have pointed that out.
    Cheers all the same though.

Any auctioneers around the area are on daft and have told me to keep an eye there, but not every landlord goes through an auctioneer or daft that's why I asked here.

Anyone? :)

An auctioneer is not an "estate agent"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Curly Watts

You know what I meant.

Advertisement