If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV RECEIVERS - IF YOU NEED ONE - HERE IS THE PLACE TO LOOK!

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 AV Carlow

Hi Richersounds

I bought a pioneer vsx-421 from you and have my apple tv connected to it via hdmi, but i can't get audio off it, can you help please??

I can get picture to the projector but no audio from the amp/speakers connected to the amplifier (5 in-wall speakers and 1 sub-woofer)

I've connected PS3 and can get picture and audio no problem but the audio from the apple tv is causing me a problem.

Please help.

AV Carlow wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds

I bought a pioneer vsx-421 from you and have my apple tv connected to it via hdmi, but i can't get audio off it, can you help please??

I can get picture to the projector but no audio from the amp/speakers connected to the amplifier (5 in-wall speakers and 1 sub-woofer)

I've connected PS3 and can get picture and audio no problem but the audio from the apple tv is causing me a problem.

Please help.

anyone??

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi AV Carlow.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Few questions first of all so I can try and work out what is going wrong for you.

As you are getting Picture and Sound from the PS3 have you tried the Apple TV in the same input to rule out a faulty input.
    You could also chyeck the there is not a setting in the APlle TV that tells the unit that it has to output the sound via the HDMI and not the optical. Some times products come set as optical as factory standard.

Let me know the out come of the above and I'll take it from there.

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Hi AV Carlow.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Few questions first of all so I can try and work out what is going wrong for you.

As you are getting Picture and Sound from the PS3 have you tried the Apple TV in the same input to rule out a faulty input.
    You could also check the there is not a setting in the Apple TV that tells the unit that it has to output the sound via the HDMI and not the optical. Some times products come set as optical as factory standard.

Let me know the out come of the above and I'll take it from there.

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

thanks for the reply i'll check this out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mndgz

Hi there.

You should have received a call earlier from us.

I had explained at the time of the order that the dongle was not in stock so your receipt would only show what we actually despatched.

I have one on order for you and it's due to be into us at the end of next week as Pioneer were also out of stock.

On the VW8, the best price that I could do on one for you....seeing as you bought the other bits as well, would be £139.95 with delivery at £12.99.

I was going to post your dongle but I could send the 2 together if it was easier.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi,
    Any sign of the wi-fi dongle yet..?

• Advertisement

Hi mndgz.

Good News on the Dongle.

I was posted a few days back and should be arriving any time soon with you.

Let me know if it has not arrived by Friday, but it has def been posted out to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mndgz

:pac:
    Hi mndgz.

Good News on the Dongle.

I was posted a few days back and should be arriving any time soon with you.

Let me know if it has not arrived by Friday, but it has def been posted out to you :)

Great stuff will keep an eye out for it

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Goresh

Hey there,

i would be very interested in the 3312 plus a couple of other things if you could get me a price.

speaker stands for kef 1005.2 speakers
    Sony SU52nx1 stand for 52nx803 tv.

many thanks

Hi Goresh,

Nice choice of amp there. :)

Our current price on the 3312 is £699.95. I've none in stock at the moment, would need to check with Denon to see what their stock is like.

The KEF speakers stands are currently £69.95. Again I would need to check on stock for you. Warehouse are currently showing 'Out of Stock' Can check to see if they're expecting anymore in.

Unfortunately I've no info on the Sony stand. :(

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi Kenny/John,

can give me an update on which recievers you have left? Just trying make a choice and dont want to be disappointed!

THanks

• Advertisement

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hi Kenny/John,

can give me an update on which recievers you have left? Just trying make a choice and dont want to be disappointed!

THanks

Hi again,

We have stock still of all 3 Pioneer amps (421, 521 and 921)

I don't have any of the Marantz amps listed left. I do have the crackin Marantz NR1602 for just £379.95!!

http://marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=HomeTheatre&SubCatId=AVReceiver&ProductId=NR1602

In Denon I've got the 1312, 1612 and also the 1912 priced at just £269.95.

Still got a nice number of the Yamaha 671s left also. :)

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Or if you'd like to order any of the great deals above.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

I am looking for your best price on the following combo please!

MONITOR AUDIO M6 SPKS and the Yamaha 671

I believe John will do the 671 @ 299 when purchased with a set of spks.

Regards, ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 EngineerJohn

Hi Kenny

I'm looking for a price for the Marantz NR1602 in black delivered to Dublin.

Cheers

macker64 wrote: »
    I am looking for your best price on the following combo please!

MONITOR AUDIO M6 SPKS and the Yamaha 671

I believe John will do the 671 @ 299 when purchased with a set of spks.

Regards, ;)

Hi Mackers.

The M6's are on special already @ £179.95 and the £299.95 (£50 OFF) special on the Yamaha would be a total of £479.90.
    Delivery on this would be £19.95 due to the large boxes of the M6's and a third box for the 671.
    Total would be £499.85 whihc is a CRACKING price and you will not find this deal cheaper anywhere else :)

Let me know what you think as ive only 3 pairs of the M6's left then they are finished.

Hi Kenny

I'm looking for a price for the Marantz NR1602 in black delivered to Dublin.

Cheers

Hi EngineerJohn.

The NR1602 delivered to Dublin would be £392.94 but I could do it for the £379.95 delviered.

Let me know if you would like to take one :)

Thanks Kenny,
    How tall are the M6's?

Will they complement the yamaha?

Can you suggest other speakers to complete the 7.1 surround package?

Regards, ;)

Hi macker64.

The M6 speakers are 97cm in height.

They will go along with the yamaha with no issues at all!!!

For a matching setup you could have a look at the resy of the Monitor Audio range.

We have on special the MSW10 sub priced at £129.95
    Monitor Audio BXLCR center priced at £149.95
    Monitor Audio BXFX rears priced at £199.95
    Or
    Monitor Audio BX1 priced at £179.95 for the extra two speakers if not using 2 pairs of the BXFX speakers.

Hi Kenny/Dave,

What colour/finish are the remaining M6's?

Regards,
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Macker.

They actually only made these in the black finish.

Black is always in fashion. :D

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Herby12

Hi,
    Dave are the M6 still available?

• Advertisement

Hi Herby12.

Unfortunately the M6's and M4's have all gone :( Even our display ones have been sold.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.