Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody with a spare 220k, potential new shooting grounds/club on market

Options
  • 15-03-2012 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

the royal breffni pub on the markeet here, with a good bit of land etc, ive been daydreaming for the last few weeks about it, i reckon its perfect for setting up a shooting ground, perfect clubrooms/b and b/ potential rifle range and clay grounds... im deffo gonna do the lotto for the next few weeks, it will definitly never work again as a country pub, them days are gone, but the potential is there, ive been rackin me brains and golf club.. no!! paintballing.. no... but shooting grounds a/la cortlough/midlands/hilltop etc... ready made!! i wish i wish!
    http://www.propertypartners.ie/property_details.jsp?p=28742

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

You might have noise issues/possible danger area issues from the neighbours, just looked at the small map, Google Earth would give a bigger picture.

Advertisement