Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old credit card expires, how long before i get new one?

• 15-03-2012 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

My existing credit card expires end of May, when do they send out new one, will it be during month of may or end of April, I think i remember getting last one just about a week before it expired last time around 2 years ago? is this correct and I am sure it will have same pin number and account number.

Plenty of time yet bt just wondering timeframe when they issue replacement.

Thanks for your time:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Normally about 2 weeks before expiry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Normally about 2 weeks before expiry.

+1 2-3 weeks before expiry.

The a/c number and PIN will be the same but the CVV (security) number on the rear will change as obviously will the expiration date so don't forget to inform anyone authorised to direct debit the credit card a/c such as parkingtag.ie or etrip.ie or your mobile phone company of the new expiration date, otherwise their direct debits will bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

Thanks for that,, 2-3 weeks then, They cut it fine with the issue of new ones eh!!!! yes I do have some debits from my credit card so cheers for reminding me,Just hope the post gets it to me now!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Advertisement