Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Utd V DundalkFC 16th March. KO 7.45pm

Options
  • 15-03-2012 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

Come all,come all,The 146th County Louth derby will take place on Friday the 16th of March 2012 on the grounds of Drogheda United @ Hunky Dory's Park, Windmill road, Drogheda.KO is 7.45pm

Leave your life and wive's(husbands) behind,leave your Man city's and your Chelski's were they are because this is as BIG as it can get folks

Did i say this is a derby match?

Get in early,get in quick(as me da use to say) the craic will be ninety:D the toilets are FREE too

Get off that barstool and get to Hunky Dory's Park.

Real football,Real fan's ;)

Some sweeteners:

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/march/news_004.php

http://www.dundalkfc.com/match-press-kit-the-146th-louth-derby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Good result for Dundalk and for my bank balance.I had a few quid on the draw at 5/2 but i would have been happier if we could have taken all 3 points down the M1 with us.
    C'est la vie.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Good result for Dundalk and for my bank balance.I had a few quid on the draw at 5/2 but i would have been happier if we could have taken all 3 points down the M1 with us.
    C'est la vie.

Great result for you ! Very disappointing not to take the 3 points , should have been 2 up at half time . 2 sendings off was a joke but we played better with 9 men and still should have won it . We will move on , we have seen how capable this team is in our first 2 league games , you on the other hand are in for a very long season ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Great result for you ! Very disappointing not to take the 3 points , should have been 2 up at half time . 2 sendings off was a joke but we played better with 9 men and still should have won it . We will move on , we have seen how capable this team is in our first 2 league games , you on the other hand are in for a very long season ....

Remove the claret and blue tinted glasses there buddy. It was poor fair dished out by 2 very average sides. If we struggle you will also and visa versa. You will suffer from many more cards if you persist with the niggly fouls and the impetulant behaviour - too much back chat to the ref which will cost. It felt like a loss as a result of the extra 2 men, not much in it before the sendings off having said that we wouldnt have scored if we were still playing.

Advertisement