Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryan Hall Restaurant scrap

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Lads, anyone with strong confidence in their training should not LOOK or BE ill at ease with a drunk. A drunk man is not a threat. Unless you have no control over your emotions, skills or are unprepared by being unfit.

Drunk guy's have killed people in the past in fights so i'm pretty sure been drunk does not mean a man is not a threat.
    An Ri rua wrote: »
    your nose might be in better shape. Mine's perfect.

Sparring can tend to do that, Kata not so much!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Stillweak wrote: »
    Such a shame. He was my favourite poster on here.
    Either a complete mentaler or had a good sense of humour.
    I have a feeling it's not the last we'll hear from this hero.

indeed - perhaps bans would be better served with 1 of the characters in this thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056579331

**** like that turned me (and many other martial artists I train with) off this forum for years.

I've only recent started browsing it again and An Ri rua was a interesting read and a compelling reason to return which I thought (perhaps mistakenly) was one aim of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

cowzerp wrote: »
    Sparring can tend to do that, Kata not so much!

:D nice burn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thread is closed.

And before anyone gets the hump, tough.

More goes on behind the scenes of running a forum than most of you realise.

I'll finish with this.. threats to my person via PM will get you banned from this forum immediately, indeed threats to anyone will be treated with a similar ban.

Anyone got any questions feel free to PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement