Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] eve online inferno

Options
  • 15-03-2012 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Whats the deal with this expansion , any ideals ?

i think eve is going down the drain a bit since apocrypha anyone agree ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Yeah that's why I left about a year and a half ago, only heard good things about the latest expansion though with the new BC's and stuff, still can't bring myself to come back though. (totally not bitter)

Yeah that's why I left about a year and a half ago, only heard good things about the latest expansion though with the new BC's and stuff, still can't bring myself to come back though. (totally not bitter)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

why dont you double post some more to underline how non bitter you are

Screw you (not bitter)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

meh....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 leelee007

pre trinity - most are very good

Trinity - was a good expansion

Empyrean - Age was ok

Quantum - Rise was **** little effort

Apocrypha - was good

Dominion - was very bad

Tyrannis - ok not great

Incursion - ok

Incarna - i wont even comment

Crucible - things they should of done long ago . nothing greatly new

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

I lost all my stuff for the 2nd time, 10bn or so worth and decided since the ratting nerf came i just cba, plus all my buds quit so :(

Lost 2 machariels inside a week worth 3.5bn between them just before i took the short break which caused all my stuff to get trapped in red space too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

well jim i still play and a few others :P
    but yeah eve and you.... well you seem to always get caught with your pants down :D

Laviski wrote: »
    well jim i still play and a few others :P
    but yeah eve and you.... well you seem to always get caught with your pants down :D

Here is a good example of me trying to kill a duel repped mega in my dpscane, in fairness i did hurt him as much as most of the baddies in multiple battleships did even though he makes the excuse he was playing with me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Here is a good example of me trying to kill a duel repped mega in my dpscane, in fairness i did hurt him as much as most of the baddies in multiple battleships did even though he makes the excuse he was playing with me :pac:

Nice vid.

• Advertisement

Gah was trying to have video shot at point i was referring to heres the link :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_4l9zL8jw&feature=player_detailpage#t=273s

Advertisement