Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertilizer required for Sedum roof

Options
  • 15-03-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a supplier of fertilizer for Sedum for my Green Roof.

The system was installed by a UK company who recommended the fertilizer type as 16:16:16 NPK. It turns out they use a different system for classifying fertilizer over there to Ireland.

Closest equivalent in Ireland is either 16:4:20 or 16:5:20 type but I am told by the manufacturers I would need to order 2 tons of that as a minimum order quantity.

Anyone know a supplier in Ireland who would supply smaller qty of either type?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭fatoftheland

another compound that you could use is 18 6 12 this is easier to get by the bag in a farm store near you the p level in uk fertiliser is about 14 in comparison and the k level is about 16 in comparison it should cost 22/bag

Advertisement