Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Tracks

Options
  • 15-03-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Does anyone know where my Fiance and I could go running in the evening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

A few jokes spring to mind...
    Seriously, head down to the park. As the path around it is 1km, its a great way to judge distance and time etc.
    Keep it up and the two of ye will look deadly for your wedding!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

The running track down in the RSC. I think you pay inside the old stand at the entrance on the cork road side. It is only a few euro and the smaller floodlights do be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ILoveShoez

A few jokes spring to mind...
    Seriously, head down to the park. As the path around it is 1km, its a great way to judge distance and time etc.
    Keep it up and the two of ye will look deadly for your wedding!:D

:eek:

:D

Thanks!

Odats wrote: »
    The running track down in the RSC. I think you pay inside the old stand at the entrance on the cork road side. It is only a few euro and the smaller floodlights do be on.

Excellent!!

Thank you so much!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Don't know about the evening but in the morning there is always a good few joggers going around the park. Its a marked out 1km path (kind of hard to see the distance markers though), and would probably make a nice change with all the tree's and what not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

On Monday nights at the RSC, Waterford Athletic club have a beginner track session from 7.30pm - 8.30pm. It's €3 for non members. It's a bit easier to run as part of a group.

thomas01 wrote: »
    On Monday nights at the RSC, Waterford Athletic club have a beginner track session from 7.30pm - 8.30pm. It's €3 for non members. It's a bit easier to run as part of a group.

That's for that - appreciate it!

We went to the RSC last night and jogged/walked about 2 miles. Really enjoyed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

is there a cross country track going into the new park at kilbarry

should be great :D

Advertisement