Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom fault

Options
  • 15-03-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

anyone know a phone number for logging a fault with an eircom phone? for the life of me i cant find one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

According to their website and the phonebook you can dial 1901. You can also log a fault on-line at their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

couldnt find it on teh website at all must be blind

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Talk to Eircom

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Faolchu wrote: »
    anyone know a phone number for logging a fault with an eircom phone? for the life of me i cant find one.

Hi Faolchu,

You can call 1901 and quote the word "fault" to the automated service.

or you can log itr online - http://bit.ly/w1VIwV

Feel free to PM me with your telephone number if you want me to run a few checks.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Is there an alternative to 1901? I mean a normal phone number like 01-xxx xxxx, or a 1-800 number or anything?

To explain...
    Our landline's dead, and the only other phone available to me is a UK mobile, which doesn't want to recognise 1901. (Other household members who do have Irish mobiles are away.)

I can't log the fault online because that http://support.eircom.net/logafault/ page requires an Irish alternative phone no. (it will not allow me to input a UK mobile no.).

• Advertisement

Ignore my last message — I think I've found one (for the record, it's 01 6788888).

And someone from Eircom has just come and fixed it. Very efficient!

Advertisement