Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are are Salesians primary school north Cr Road making their communion??

• 15-03-2012 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

When are are Salesians primary school north Cr Road making their communion??,
    the reason i am asking is a friend of mines daughter is making their communion & i want to know the exact date to book time of work.I already asked my friend but they could not remember the exact the date its on with out looking for the leaflet they lost with the date on it..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Call the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Call the school?
    I cant do that,i have no kids going there,it is only my friends kid that is going there. They would not tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Ring the church?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭banie01

the reason i am asking is a friend of mines son is making their communion & i want to know the exact date to book time of work.I already asked my friend but they could not remember the exact the date its on with out looking for the leaflet they lost with the date on it.

Your friends son woudn't be making his communion with Salesians on the NCR then(Could he be in Christ the King? Or JFK?)...
    As Communion is made in 2nd class and from 2nd class on Salesians is a girls only school.
    But just to answer your question the Salesians NCR make their communion on the 19th May.

banie01 wrote: »
    Your friends son woudn't be making his communion with Salesians on the NCR then(Could he be in Christ the King? Or JFK?)...
    As Communion is made in 2nd class and from 2nd class on Salesians is a girls only school.
    But just to answer your question the Salesians NCR make their communion on the 19th May.

tnx very much,sorry i meant daughter there not son only saw it now.i have collected friends child loads of times(the one beside the old golden vale bottling plant that road). it is gone to 2nd class now, It always 1st class i thought. Might have another yr to go so.

(my friend is not from ireland in case ur asking)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

the reason i am asking is a friend of mines daughter is making their communion & i want to know the exact date to book time of work.I already asked my friend but they could not remember the exact the date its on with out looking for the leaflet they lost with the date on it..

trap.jpg

hightower1 wrote: »
    trap.jpg
    Another know it all.....if you dont have anything good to say dont comment

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The answer is in post #5. That'll do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement