Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

31st March Discount

Options
  • 15-03-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hello

Just a quick question is the loyalty discount which I am currently on for just electricity, is this finishing at the end of the month. If it is what rate will I revert to, or is there any new discounts for existing customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi North Cork,

Are you on the Reward price plan (which was for existing Electric Ireland customers back in April 2011, as opposed to those who switched to Electric Ireland from another supplier)?

Thanks and regards :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭North Cork

Hello Una

I am on the reward plan

North Cork

Thanks North Cork.

As of 31st March, discounts will come to an end - customers would need to contact us to have new discounts applied, as per the terms and conditions. For Reward customers (electricity) the total new discounts after 31st March will be: 4% for direct debit; 2% for online billing.
    If you would like us to organise this for you here on Boards.ie after 31st March, that is no problem - just send a group private message to myself and Electric Ireland: David. :)

We will be online from 8.00am on 2nd April.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭North Cork

Thanks Una, will be in touch in April

No problem North Cork. :)

Generally speaking in relation to having price plans applied: if a customer already has direct debit set up, no phone-call would be required (a private message here is sufficient) but if the customer does not have direct debit set up, a phone-call would be required as we cannot take bank details here on Boards.ie by private message.

Online billing can be created by the customer here but in order to have the discount for it applied, we would need to be advised it has been set up - a private message here is sufficient in this case.

All the best,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

What is the situation for people who moved to Electric Ireland last year from a different supplier and were placed on the Supersaver plan?

I currently receive 14% discount. This includes 6% for DD and Online Billing.

What will be my situation after the 31st March expiry?

Thanks

Hi Billy Davey,

Very similar to Electric Ireland Reward customers. As of 31st March, the SuperSaver discounts will no longer apply - we can arrange to have the new discounts (4% for direct debit, 2% for online billing) applied here for you if you like.

All the best,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Billy Davey

Una, thanks for your reply.

I think I will be switching to another supplier after March 31st as there are better rates available than 6% off your standard rate.

Hi again Billy Davey,

For Dual Fuel (electricity and gas) we offer a 4% discount for direct debit and 2% discount for online billing for electricity; the same for gas, and then a further 3% discount off electricity - for opting for Dual Fuel.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement