Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hope springs eternal...but what about my grass??

Options
  • 15-03-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi - I just got my garden wall plastered and look (pic) at the state of the grass! This represents about a third of my little garden. I'm gutted I have two small kids who need to run around. What can I do? Should I just buy turf or throw some grass seed on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

yuk. Is there plaster mixed in there or just wet mud? If only mud let it dry out and see what it's like then. Cover it over with some plastic bags. When it's a bit drier rake it over, sprinkle some compost and sow some seed very thickly. Shold be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lady Tottington

Thanks Redser. I will do that - hopefully by May I can post a picture of the improvement!

Advertisement