If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 and amp

Options
  • 15-03-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

What would be the best price you could do for SONY STRDH820?

What deal could you do combined with QA 2000i 5.1 system?

Would these be a good combination?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Peter.

Unfortunately the Sony 820 is just one of those receivers that we don't make a penny on so the current price of £219.95 is the absolute best that we can do. Delivery would be £12.95.

Is there a particular colour that you have a preference for and I will get you a quote on the 2 ?

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭peterc14

Is there a particular colour that you have a preference for and I will get you a quote on the 2 ?

No particular colour... just whatever one you can give the best deal on. If you have deals on the older models I would be prepared to go for it also.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey PeterC14.

At the moment on the 2000i 5.1 pack in the Graphite finish is priced at £539.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/speakers/speaker-packages/pah01309

I do also have one of the Old 2000 series in Gloss Black New Boxed I could offer at £439.95

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.