Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Club gear

• 15-03-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just looking into getting tracksuit pants' for girls in my camogie club. We already have jackets so all we need is pants. However we would like to get the best deal possible without compromising on quality. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

O'Neills.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

O'Neills would obviously be of good quality but might be pricey. Other well known alternatives would be Azzuri or Kukri.
    Besides that, these websites might help but I wouldn't be familiar with price/quality of any of them.
    http://www.kitireland.com
    http://www.malleysport.com
    http://www.gaakitsireland.com

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Kukri are good quality, competitive price and since they now have a factory in Belfast, the turnaround is about 4-6 weeks. Have a few Kukri tracksuits, good quality, wash well

Azzurri gear is also good from my experience. Malley, who I have also dealt with have a long turnaround, could be up to 10 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

Hi there

sorry if this has been asked recently but has anybody got some thoughts on Kukri? they have been in the market for a while and are now in the GAA Market.

I know they have sligo but who else are they suppliers for? Whats their jersey quality etc

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

KC Sports does alright stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Hi there

sorry if this has been asked recently but has anybody got some thoughts on Kukri? they have been in the market for a while and are now in the GAA Market.

I know they have sligo but who else are they suppliers for? Whats their jersey quality etc

Cheers

They do a lot of Camogie clubs in Cork.

RE OPs question, most print shops should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

WWW.Clubshop.ie are a good company with a selection of brands available

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Hi there

Cheers

I've found them to be decent quality, nice size and some very nice designs. Cork ladies team have used them for a number of years - quite a number of ladies club teams went with them and have stayed with them, and the jersies are still looking quite good.

I've found them to be decent quality, nice size and some very nice designs. Cork ladies team have used them for a number of years - quite a number of ladies club teams went with them and have stayed with them, and the jerseys are still looking quite good.

Thanks rebel girl, i seen the ulster range of off field stuff and it seems to be of a Canterbury standard which bodes well. for the most part a training t shirt or jersey is a training t shirt across all codes. I wonder what their GAA jerseys will be like and shorts etc. Can you give me some club example so that I can see the colour schemes and off field range they have?

Cork ladies intercounty team had a number of different designs, Meath, Limerick, London ladies - Meath picture here. I've worn a Kukri jersey as well as the leisurewear, nice lightweight material, felt a decent quality.

Off the top of my head other club teams in Cork - Inch Rovers, Midleton's new kit, Donoughmore

http://www.kukrikitdesigner.ie/kitDesignerGarmentCategoryList;jsessionid=AF98C4CFF60FDCA73F2741D72837C26F?selectedSportId=12 has a number of pictures as well, and you can play around with kit designs if you are looking for colours etc.

• Advertisement

Cork ladies intercounty team had a number of different designs, Meath, Limerick, London ladies - Meath picture here. I've worn a Kukri jersey as well as the leisurewear, nice lightweight material, felt a decent quality.

Off the top of my head other club teams in Cork - Inch Rovers, Midleton's new kit, Donoughmore

http://www.kukrikitdesigner.ie/kitDesignerGarmentCategoryList;jsessionid=AF98C4CFF60FDCA73F2741D72837C26F?selectedSportId=12 has a number of pictures as well, and you can play around with kit designs if you are looking for colours etc.

thanks some of these jerseys look nice. Be interesting to see what the quality is like

Advertisement