Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paintballing in mayo?

• 15-03-2012 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm going on a stag in Westport. I was just wondering what paintballing places there were around there and which are the best. I already talked to Westport wargames. We are willing to travel for a good place or a good deal. All suggestions and advice are appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 Redzer-600

Try paintballer mate. They should direct you to a good place :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

lovebikes wrote: »
    I'm going on a stag in Westport. I was just wondering what paintballing places there were around there and which are the best. I already talked to Westport wargames. We are willing to travel for a good place or a good deal. All suggestions and advice are appreciated.

depending where your coming from battlebridge paintball is the best in the country and he will do ya a gud deal , and only 5 euro refills.

Advertisement