Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Text Messaging

Options
  • 15-03-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone use a service provider for Bulk SMS messaging, for sending text messages to very large groups, and one you would be happy to recommend.

I have a need for at least 1,000 texts per month, and need a cost-effective Internet-based system that can be used from a laptop/desktop, and that can facilitate replies.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 denis_pf

I have used this company a couple of times and they have a simple system that works like email cloud marketing such as mailchimp to add your database and send out bulk text messages quickly and cheaply.

their site is www.sendmode.com

Hope they can help but there is a few other companies in ireland that offer similar services

Ianomcd wrote: »
    Does anyone use a service provider for Bulk SMS messaging, for sending text messages to very large groups, and one you would be happy to recommend.

I have a need for at least 1,000 texts per month, and need a cost-effective Internet-based system that can be used from a laptop/desktop, and that can facilitate replies.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Do they have to come from the same number? If not, get a few sim cards and use webtext?

Advertisement