Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POSTER, TICKET AND TSHIRT DESIGNS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Now there's a cheeky bit of advertising ;)

Question for ya, and I'm not asking you to do it but you might know.

Is it possible for me to get a one off design on a tee shirt or would a shop tell me to feck off?.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

cheeky but helpful! lol

Big printers would tell you where to go, but you can get the smaller shops but the print isnt that great. Most good tshirts are screen printed but the set up costs wont be worth one tshirt.

dont know if i just answered that! lol yes you could but the quality wouldnt be great, like the ones you get for hen and stag nights out.

Thanks, I might try it.

Its just white print on a black tee shirt..

I don't wish to offend anyone on the forum, but I think its kinda fun :D

lol, thres bound to be someone thats done that somewhere! I might try and make it and sell it on zazzle haha

yeh they should be able to do that for you no bother, just wont look so great!

• Advertisement

wingnut4 wrote: »
    lol, thres bound to be someone thats done that somewhere! I might try and make it and sell it on zazzle haha !

If you do it, I'm XXL (for the free advertising space here :cool: ).

I'll delete that image shortly.

i just created it that quick lol ill make an account and put it on for you! Going to start some tshirt stuff anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Is it possible for me to get a one off design on a tee shirt or would a shop tell me to feck off?.

why not do the design and put it on a USB and bring it to a t-shirt printing shop or even the likes of vista print?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

camden t shirt printing would do it

they are on camden st

Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

camden t shirt printing would do it

Alternately Rysonprint in Ballymount would also do it. I have gotten them to do one off's for me (I use them a lot so let me know and I will talk to them).

http://rysonprint.com/RysonMarketing.aspx

• Advertisement
Advertisement