Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

punchs cross yesterday

• 15-03-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone know what happened at Punch's Hotel yesterday? we were going home on the bus about 7pm & the whole place was blocked-up with Garda cars & armed response vehicles, it looked like something was going on at the Hotel. Crash down there about 4.30pm today as well....... hope nobody hurt, traffic & crazy driving getting worse up here by the day, only a matter of time I guess before someone gets really hurt - or worse!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

bit of a bar fight after a funeral from what I hear.

Couple of twats who couldn't handle drink no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

Oh was that it? I never saw anything like the Garda presence down there - I dont know what way that place is being run these days, used to be a very good spot a long time ago. thanks for reply I thought someone was murdered!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Was at the petrol station on the dock road round 7pm yesterday and 7 Garda cars went out the dock road at full speed

Must have been something very serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Explanation at 1:40.....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Merging threads

Advertisement