Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working holiday summer?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 boneill22

Hi! I would be interested!! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irishgurl

brill!any place in particular??what dates??:)

I wouldn't mind anywhere! I know Zante is supposed to be lovely but I would be fine with anything!
    I just don't know how much it would cost! Do you have any idea? xx

boneill22 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind anywhere! I know Zante is supposed to be lovely but I would be fine with anything!
    I just don't know how much it would cost! Do you have any idea? xx

ya zante is ment to be fab!they prices are on the website they include accomodation and bills which is good!flights depend on where u go ect!

Yea looks like it would come to about 500pound :|

Do u no ne1 who has went b4? I would love to go!!:) xx

• Advertisement

iv heard of a few ppl that have gone and loved it!and its easy enuf to find work!!

Hmm so tempting.. The man rang me today about it... but I havnt decided yet! It would be good to get to know someone b4:D Depends if I have the money..im a poor student lol.

ohh brill did u get in contact with them??ahh its better than stayin in ireland ha

Yeah just emailed them. Yes I know!! Ireland is so boring and rainy lol. I wonder if it would be cheaper just going over instead of with them? My parents prob wudnt let me though haha

yeah i was thinking about doing that!!ud save loads!but then again its good to go thru the agency for security and stuff i suppose!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Please lay off the text speak. You're not charged per character around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cucharda

Id be tempted!

Advertisement