Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2012-anyone going as a family? need advice

Options
  • 15-03-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi All,

as the title says, anyone out there going to Canada with their partner and kids?

Trying to fill out the forms ourselves as funds are tight but not too sure on a few things if anyone can help?
    Ive heard they can reject the visa over stupid things so want to make sure everything is right my end.

1. Im the only one going to be working (electrician) so my wife & kids can come on my IEC but have to fill out a Application & Declaration form for each family member, is this right? Or do I just fill it out and I put them in the Family Information Form? or is there some other form I havent seen yet?

2. Do we just pay the one fee of 110euro for all of us (since im the only one working)?

3. I know we will need evidence of having $2500 available to us to cover the first few months, do we each need that amount -so about $10000 altogether?

thanks any genuine help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

hi, do you know if you tick worker or other on the family info form for iec?

Advertisement