Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on steriliser

Options
  • 15-03-2012 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi can anyone advise me on a chicco steriliser? I bought 1 a few months ago prior to having my baby. I have breastfed her for the last 8 weeks and am putting her on the bottle next week. I bought the tommy tippee bottles as I heard they were the closest imitation of the breast.. Can anyone tell me does the chicco steriliser take these bottles? Any advice is greatly appreciated::))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out and moved to Newborns & Toddlers

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If it's the chicco one my friend has with a red top, they will fit in, just less of them. The chicco bottles she has are the long slim ones, 6 of those fit in fine with all the other bits. I have the avent sterliser and I can fit 3 tommee tippi bottles and a breast pump in at one time. It only take 8 mins for a cycle anyway, so worse case senario you have to do 2 cycles to get all you stuff done.

Advertisement