Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few opinions welcome

Options
  • 16-03-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

First of all thanks for reading. I'm in a bit of a dilemma, at the start of the week I did a "super heinz". Reason for doing it was I felt the horses I picked had a great chance of winning and weren't worth betting as singles.
    Horses were: Sprinter sacre, Hurricane fly, Quevega, Bobsworth, Sizing europe, Big bucks and long run.
    It cost me E120 (120 x E1 bets).
    As it stands with the prices I have I'm up about E5 (E125 return), if Long run wins I collect just under E500.
    What would you do in my position?
    Sit back and hope long run wins or have another bet/bets to try and ensure a bigger profit. I'm not too sure how betfair etc work so probably not an option especially when I cant access them in work.

Advertisement