Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays thread of the day

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ouch!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,628 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Should be moved here.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

changed now, we were just trying to raise awareness :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

changed now, we were just trying to raise awareness :(.
    Wait, why was it changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Tallon wrote: »

It um, referred to a rather delicate/not very PG topic :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

My banjo's out of tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

having seen it happen to someone on the rugby field in my youth (after later been told that's what happened) it's not a pretty reminder :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tallon wrote: »

It um, referred to a rather delicate/not very PG topic :cool:
    Right, and?

Sorry, I'm failing to see an issue here, is there rules, regulations and guidelines on what subjects can be POTD / TODD?

Just wondering as I've never seen them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

There have been a few times recently where the TOTD has been a little distasteful. Perhaps more importantly than that, it was a closed thread with no change to further discussion on the topic.

Until such time as the metric is improved and we're not picking closed threads, or a random thread in the last day with 4 or more replies, we'll reserve the right to change it. It's a random thread, so we changed it for another random thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Nothing worse then a snapped frenulum

• Advertisement
Advertisement