Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we have lectures this coming Monday?

Options
  • 16-03-2012 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, do we have lectures on St.Patrick's Monday the 19th? All the schools are closed, some of my friends have a day off work.

Really need to know, cos I have 9am lecture on Monday, and don't want to come to a closed place for the sake of just "kissing the door handle" :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

No lectures on Monday. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Wooo, PARTY BY THE LAKE! everybody be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I'll bring the kegs.... and a few wheelbarrows of naggins... and the party-hats (cos it's a party).....

Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

No lectures on Monday. Woo!

where'd you find this out?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

where'd you find this out?

It's a public holiday to make up for Paddy's Day being on a Saturday. Most people will be off work. Certaintly most of the public sector e.g. UCD staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Yuliyaucd

Just received an e-mail from the lecturer,

he said that we will have no lectures on Monday cos the university will be closed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yea all my lecturers said we don't have lectures that day, even though the UCD timetable system says we do!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Given that everyone of the buildings in the University are closed I very much doubt we have anything

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'll bring the kegs.... and a few wheelbarrows of naggins... and the party-hats (cos it's a party).....

Woo!

Cool, I'll bring my tin whistle
    BX 19 wrote: »
    Given that everyone of the buildings in the University are closed I very much doubt we have anything

We have a party to attend, compulsory for alll UCD students.. Hugh Brady will be on the decks cause he's a world renowned dj, under a moniker, the student council will be serving fine champagne, all paid for from their salaries, so yeah, come along, it'll be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Will the library be open?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

kev9100 wrote: »
    Will the library be open?

Yep, 9am-9pm. Only the study areas though, not the issue desks.

Advertisement