Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New password query

Options
  • 16-03-2012 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was unable to log in using my password on the 14 th March and requested new password, I was unable to log in with new password sent after the 5 attempts. Today I requested new password and was still unable to log in after a few attempts. I've re registered with this similar username so I can post this question. Can you help me log in with my old username please.

The username I need help logging in with is The Scawgeen

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

After 5 attempts you will not be able to try for 15 minutes. This is a security measure to prevent someone trying to hack your account.

If you can't remember your password, then click on this link and enter your e-mail address in the box. Follow the instructions from then on and you should be fine. Let us know on this thread if you have any more problems.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Thank you for your help, as you can see I can log in with my usual username.

Thanks again
    The Scawgeen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement