Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Builder in Tralee

Options
  • 16-03-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend and builder to put up a fence in my back garden? They would need to be reliable and obviously reasonably priced. You would imagine there should be loads but the search to find on is proving more difficult that I would like. Thanks for help. D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

graham cant remember his last name did some work for me very good
    pm me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 17 prometheus413

been seeing a lot of "house fix" around the place lately, never used them but the website seems to say they're reliable? haven't had much need for builders as I'm renting but i still hear horror stories about cowboys. got a painter in once who turned out to be a cowboy himself, ended up doing it again myself - i went with the cheapest price! :-/
    would love if there was someone you could call for all these things, my fridge is on the blink now and dunno who fixes these around the place... sorry i'm rambling! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thekerrycyclist

Thanks I will look into it! I know a guy who fixed washing machines and other appliances, pm if need number etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

, my fridge is on the blink now and dunno who fixes these around the place...

I'd recommend Dan or Darren Clifford ...
    http://www.theserviceman.ie/Dan_Clifford
    http://www.theserviceman.ie/Darren%20Clifford

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Can anyone recommend and builder to put up a fence in my back garden? They would need to be reliable and obviously reasonably priced. You would imagine there should be loads but the search to find on is proving more difficult that I would like. Thanks for help. D.

Try to get your hands on a copy of the Advertiser, there is always adverts for trades people in it. You can usually pick one of them up in Spar shops, or the Daily Grind...loads of places have them & they are free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement