Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 11 Scheduling ** Saturday- Wednesday**

Options
  • 16-03-2012 11:37am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Will edit the title once the gameweek is forwarded.

Pittsburgh (CPU) @ (Sundalic) Indianapolis

New York (etloveslsd) @ New York (LargeTacoFries) Dallas

Oakland (asmosis7) @ (CPU) New England

Washington (CPU) @ (Berty44) New York

St. Louis (ali g no1) @ (rizzo412) Philadelphia

Cleveland (DaftDave41) @ (CPU) Seattle

Kansas City (CPU) @ (DangerDavo85) Buffalo

Atlanta (Notyalc666) @ (CPU) Minnesota

New Orleans (CPU) @ (Eamonn87) Detroit

Denver (Daflood) @ (Specsy) San Diego

Houston (Pudsy33) @ (micmclo) Baltimore

Jacksonville (CPU) @ (Chicharito1014) Miami

Chicago (p4ddy31) @ (Ben SFC) Green Bay

Carolina (CPU) @ (kaiche) Tennessee

Arizona (ShaneCos11) @ (StevoIRE) Tampa Bay

San Francisco (adro76) @ (BigBadRob83) Cincinnati

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Lets go Rams!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

When suits you Rob?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

How is Tuesday evening for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Texans

Rumour has it it you are out of the country and afraid to play the Ravens

Well I'm a patient person and willing to wait, when are you free to take your beating?
    Chicago (p4ddy31) @ (Ben SFC) Green Bay

Game of the week right here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I thought I had an easy week coming up against the 1-7 Steelers but I just had a look at their numbers and they've got the 6th best defence by points, 3rd in rush defence (they have 2 awesome DTs) and 1st in total yards defence!

a lot of the games they've lost have been by very small margins.... looks like this isn't the banker I'd thought. :|

they're 5th worst in total offence yards so hopefully I can pick up the win without having to score too many points.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'll play the panthers once the week is advanced as the Panthers wont be around for a while....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Texans

Rumour has it it you are out of the country and afraid to play the Ravens

Well I'm a patient person and willing to wait, when are you free to take your beating?

Game of the week right here

Think I might go back to pounding the rock for this one. Haven't 100% adapted to the West Coast Offense and throwing picks in this could kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Rizzo(Philly) I'm working nights these days, can you play any afternoon? Tomorrow or sunday maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

adrian522 wrote: »

When suits you Rob?
    Best times for me are:
    Any time Monday
    Tuesday evening from 6
    Either of those good for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Paully, I'm not free Sunday, maybe Monday evening, defo Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

BastardP has PM'd me, he wont be around for our game so i'll play once the week is advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Paully, I'm not free Sunday, maybe Monday evening, defo Tuesday

No bother mate.

I'm free Monday (all day probably) and Tuesday (after 7:30pm) so just let me know for definite over the next few days :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Best times for me are:
    Any time Monday
    Tuesday evening from 6
    Either of those good for you?

Monday evening should be ok, would 9pm be ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

daflood wrote: »

My copy of Madden refuses to work!! I may be able to get a copy on Tuesday, depending on funds after Paddys Day :P If not then I'll leave the franchise and let you play the CPU and when I get a copy (should be next Friday latest) then I'll rejoin as the Chargers again. Is this ok with the commish?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

madalig12 wrote: »
    Rizzo(Philly) I'm working nights these days, can you play any afternoon? Tomorrow or sunday maybe.

Im working every night this week mate and probably every night next week. later afternoon is best for me working from 3pm tomorrow till early morning o sunday could be rough

empacher wrote: »
    Im working every night this week mate and probably every night next week. later afternoon is best for me working from 3pm tomorrow till early morning o sunday could be rough
    Lets say 12.30 tomorrow then? Or one/one thirty? Any of those suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

ill be able to play tuesday anytime id say @ steve

Ah, this would be a serious pity. The division is kinda riding on this game. it prob only costs twenty quid or something second hand, you could grab a copy over the weekend. Or, get a loan of a good copy (rent it if you can't) load it onto yr hard drive and yr dodgy copy will probably work then.

I did that with FIFA 10 and I was able to keep playing it with a damaged disk.
    Lukebray wrote: »

My copy of Madden refuses to work!! I may be able to get a copy on Tuesday, depending on funds after Paddys Day :P If not then I'll leave the franchise and let you play the CPU and when I get a copy (should be next Friday latest) then I'll rejoin as the Chargers again. Is this ok with the commish?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I see Lukebray is in on the Raiders conspiracy, trying not to make it look like they're giving the Broncos a free win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

adrian522 wrote: »
    Monday evening should be ok, would 9pm be ok?

9pm Monday is good for me, cya then dude

• Advertisement

Ah, this would be a serious pity. The division is kinda riding on this game. it prob only costs twenty quid or something second hand, you could grab a copy over the weekend. Or, get a loan of a good copy (rent it if you can't) load it onto yr hard drive and yr dodgy copy will probably work then.

I did that with FIFA 10 and I was able to keep playing it with a damaged disk.

Yeah Santry said the same thing, I may try that, hopefully it works! I dunno, Raiders were looking pretty good too and I think we both have the same record? It'll be close anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gameweek will be Saturday-Wednesday inclusive.

I think you're back from travelling today Pudsy

Whatever suits you for Ravens Texans, I'm easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I think you're back from travelling today Pudsy

Whatever suits you for Ravens Texans, I'm easy :)

I am indeed. Any time suit on monday?

Seven pm Monday?

My secondary is ready for the two Steve Smiths

DaFlood, I think I'll be able to get a copy of Madden on Tuesday. Went to Xtravision today to try and rent it but they didn't have it. Is Tuesday ok for you? Anytime after about 5 I'd say is good for me.

I can play Tuesday night. I would prefer wednesday, I you can. If not, Tuesday is cool with me.

I'm glad you are able to play. I may not feel the same after the game though!! :)
    Lukebray wrote: »
    DaFlood, I think I'll be able to get a copy of Madden on Tuesday. Went to Xtravision today to try and rent it but they didn't have it. Is Tuesday ok for you? Anytime after about 5 I'd say is good for me.

Yeah well wednesday could be good, just I may have labs so could be in college till pretty late. If not then wednesday would be fine. I'll let you know beforehand.

Yeah, I may regret being so eager to play you, I could be humiliated haha. I'll put it down to lack of practice/emotional trauma of madden not working:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

sorry this is the first time ove had a chance to check this 4pm tomorrow ok?

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »

sorry this is the first time ove had a chance to check this 4pm tomorrow ok?
    No problem. 4 tomorrow is grand.

Advertisement