Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Africa long term.

Options
  • 16-03-2012 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Since we are concentrating in Africa atmo and after a look at the Map, i think this is where we should be heading. Aslo pictured is the russian server map and at the rate WOT is expanding in europe, i would expect a similar expansion to the global map. if we can take the highlighted provence, it opens the way for a big land grab if this expansion happens. Also its not a bad provence to defend being bordered by only 3 others.

euserver.jpg

russianserver.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

But Africa is so full of sand! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

The further south we go, they'll have to start introducing jungle maps :)

I agree that is probably the direction to go should we continue to concentrate on Africa.

Getting there might be an issue, well, without stepping on toe's that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Africa opens up...

Global Map extends its borders

Today 18:07General NewsComments

Commanders,

Have you started getting ready for conquest? If so, we have good news for you: The World of Tanks development team is glad to announce that Clan Wars territories will be extended!

West Africa will be added to Global Map, giving clans a great opportunity to defeat enemies and dominate new territories.

This extension will not change your current global war settings but will add some new landing places:
    All Clan Wars rules remain the same.
    All provinces remain under the control of these clans who controlled them prior to the maintenance.
    Clans can apply for new landing provinces.

Get ready for new battles!

Please note that for this implementation a 10-minutes maintenance work on the Global Map will be carried out at 09:00 GMT (10:00 CET), on March 19th.

like most of africa gold is pretty limited. after a look at the russian server map, there are only 2 rich provences. 1 is beside a landing zone and the other is is a bit deeper inland. 1200 gold in each.
    this is assuming they use the same values in EU map monday.

russianservergold.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

you see far over in the bottom right in the gulf , I think that would be a perfect place to land , if we were to win up to the land which those red lads own , we'd have 14 pieces of land and only have to defend 4 , 3 provinces and a landing battle

• Advertisement

you see far over in the bottom right in the gulf , I think that would be a perfect place to land , if we were to win up to the land which those red lads own , we'd have 14 pieces of land and only have to defend 4 , 3 provinces and a landing battle

i think its only west africa is opening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I wouldnt go for the big gold maps now , go for the crap ones as most clans will field weaker teams i'd hope ,get some land to be able to push during the week?

fair point paddy. but u need to be fairly close

Advertisement