Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google listing

Options
  • 16-03-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for some advice with updating my webpage.(homeheatservices.ie) In an effort to improve my listing on google, I updated the title of my landing page almost three weeks ago but the changes are not appearing in the listing when I do a search. The google cache was updated a few days ago and now shows the new title but the title in the listing has not updated. One strange thing is that a few days ago when I checked the new title did appear in the listing and my site had moved to near the top of the listing but a few hours later it had reverted back to near the bottom of the second page and was showing old title again.

Any help or comments appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭heated

Hi again, problem seems to have resolved itself. Google listing has now updated, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ket

Good, it is basic problem I also facing. Can you please share with me how can you solve this? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement