Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No service with 48months?

Options
  • 16-03-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is anyone else having problems with this provider? I have just changed to them, cancelled my old phone account, ported my number but have no service at all and can't even receive calls. They have no contact phone number to call for help and they are not answering my message to them. Any advice or even a contact phoen number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

They're having problems right now, same as Tesco Mobile.

It's all down. Hopefully they will get it back up soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 duckydo

Thanks for yr reply Paul. I appreciate that there was some overall problem with the network yesterday but I still have no service at all. I can't even receive calls or texts. No only that but there s a serious lack of customer service. No number to call and very slow (or no) response by email. It's farcical at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Have you rebooted your phone?

You could try and contact 48 by Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 2012IE

Fungus wrote: »
    Have you rebooted your phone?

You could try and contact 48 by Twitter.

was porting away from 48 months, yesterday at 1300
    port seemed to go ok and o2 tell me that mynumber is ported ok, still major problems, cannot receive texts, and also cannot register or log in to o2.

total disaster, over 24 hours now without service, and now i am being told it will be a few days to fix. totally unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

2012IE wrote: »
    was porting away from 48 months, yesterday at 1300
    port seemed to go ok and o2 tell me that mynumber is ported ok, still major problems, cannot receive texts, and also cannot register or log in to o2.

total disaster, over 24 hours now without service, and now i am being told it will be a few days to fix. totally unacceptable.

Well, ports are slow businesses by nature. It normally takes 3-4 days IIRC. Also give the o2 site 24hrs or so, such databases arent always updated on an instantaneous basis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement