Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DREAM BOX TO WATCH TV IN ANOTHER ROOM

Options
  • 16-03-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello can anyone help me with an idea to watch TV in my bedroom with Dreambox? i already have a dreambox in my sitting room,and already installed cccam on it.now i have seen people talking about RF Modelator,which i will attach a copy to this.will this do the trick?and how will i do my wiring,i mena the connections,any idea i will appreciate am very naive.i know i have to watch the same chanels in the bed room

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The next time you start another of these repeated off-topic threads in Helpdesk you'll be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement