Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: URGENT IEC Question Imm1295

Options
  • 16-03-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Just got the email from the high commission requesting payment for the visa.However it says i must email a completed Imm1295 form to them.Does this mean the original or can i just fill one out again as i dont think i saved the form and send it onto them.thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 namrod28

123bar56 wrote: »
    Just got the email from the high commission requesting payment for the visa.However it says i must email a completed Imm1295 form to them.Does this mean the original or can i just fill one out again as i dont think i saved the form and send it onto them.thanks in advance

Its supposed to be the original one that you validated but if you are filling out a new one make sure its exactly the same as the one you sent off.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭hellothere1

123bar56 wrote: »

Nobody has an answer for this one, I'm in the same boat, I sent off a new form so hopefully everything is good. Don't panic about it, just send a new one! I sent mine last week, will let you know if and when I ever hear from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 123bar56

KK thanks that would be great if you could let me know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kevg6r

hay, ive had the same problem.. got the e mail requesting payment but i never saved the application form...... is it possible 2 just fill out another form?? howd it work out 4 u guys?? any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Well if you never saved the form filling out a new one is your only option really. I wouldn't wait to hear back from the others in this thread as it will take weeks for the CIC to get back to them and by then it might be too late for you.

Fill out a new on exactly how you filled out the old one, validate it, SAVE IT!!!! and then email it on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement