Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you like to work on a game like League of Legends? (Warning, ironic post)

Options
  • 16-03-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Elance gives you a chance! Great rhyme, I know.

Here's the job: DOTA Game like League of Legends

You'd have the possibility of testing your amazing skills and develop the whole game and related website within one day! Because that's how long I'd be willing to work for 500 dollars... :P

It's amazing what rare pearls of jobs you can spot on Elance/oDesk... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

can always do a map in the SC2 level editor and bang out a wordpress page in a day. fulfils all specifications and can be done in a day. easy 500 smackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

Spacedog wrote: »
    can always do a map in the SC2 level editor and bang out a wordpress page in a day. fulfils all specifications and can be done in a day. easy 500 smackers.

Well, where do you put "lots of monsters, items, blahblahblah"? :)
    I'm not surprised by the poverty of the specifications, such as "it has to do everything the other thing does", but I find it funny that some people actually sent proposals! Although without a quote, which probably means they replied "you're nuts!". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Take the gig and subcontract it to someone on Elance for 400 USD...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Take the gig and subcontract it to someone on Elance for 400 USD...

This is the only answer.

Advertisement