Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Apple TV arrived from Apple today

• 16-03-2012 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Ordered it earlier this week, got a notification 2 days ago indicating it shipped and was expected to arrive 21/3, however arrived today - on launch day. Great service!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

I ordered mine on the 9th and it is still processing. Delivery set as 22nd to the 28th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fiacha

UPS tracking site claims nobody answered our door yesterday, even though I was working in the front garden at the time they claimed they where there :)

I did see a UPS van pull up down the road and drive off around the same time.

Delivery now pushed out until Tuesday so I'll be flagging down any UPS vans as they pass :D

Could have used a new toy to play with over the w/e

Advertisement